Since 1991, the Craftmark Group’s family of new home builders has been one of the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area’s largest privately held homebuilders, delivering over 7,000 homes. The Craftmark Homes tradition of excellence continues with high quality construction, energy efficient designs, and affordable luxury at estate, single family home, townhome, and condominium communities throughout Maryland, Virginia, and D.C.
The architecture, service, and construction behind the Craftmark name has garnered multiple Builder of the Year honors and dozens of major design, integrity, and quality awards. With numerous Leadership in Housing awards and exceptional HERS energy efficiency ratings, look forward to monthly utility savings and healthier home environments.
Craftmark Homes is currently looking for Sales Representatives. The right candidate will be responsible for managing the entire sales process and communicating with the customer from the first interaction to the settlement. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Greet and qualify customers
- Demonstrate model homes/homes/home sites
- Overcome sales objections
- Track progress of loan, options, and construction
- Respond to customer requests for information
- Document any cancellations
- Maintenance of all lot and sales files
- Monitor models and sales office for appropriate disclosures, supplies, repairs, etc.
- Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve potential buyers
- Set and achieve personal sales goals
- Generate traffic to communities and continually prospect for new customers through networking, referrals, and effective follow-up
- Realtor networking and communications
- Present and sell the features and benefits of a new Craftmark home and the community
- Perform and utilize Competitive Market Analysis and other data driven tools to sell homes
- Work experience of 3+ years in new home sales or related field is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Must have an enthusiastic attitude and be a team player looking to add to Craftmark’s success
- Demonstrated success in direct sales
- Candidates should be polished and professional in demeanor and possess a strong work ethic, exceptional listening skills, and a desire for honesty and integrity
- Must be self-motivated with a customer service oriented personality and outstanding negotiation and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills for high interaction with a variety of people inside and outside of the organization
- Decisiveness and good judgment, problem solving and analytical skills to act with little direction from others
- Must be open to continued education, training, and self-improvement
- Must believe that everyone is a prospect
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a vehicle, and must be willing to commute to any of the communities in the market area
- New Home Sales Representatives are expected to work on weekends and some holidays
- Basic computer skills and proficiency with the internet
This is a 100% Commission opportunity. Craftmark Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K, paid vacation. Craftmark Homes is an equal opportunity employer
Please send resumes to: email@example.com.