Since 1991, the Craftmark Group’s family of new home builders has been one of the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area’s largest privately held homebuilders, delivering over 7,000 homes. The Craftmark Homes tradition of excellence continues with high quality construction, energy efficient designs, and affordable luxury at estate, single family home, townhome, and condominium communities throughout Maryland, Virginia, and D.C.
The architecture, service, and construction behind the Craftmark name has garnered multiple Builder of the Year honors and dozens of major design, integrity, and quality awards. With numerous Leadership in Housing awards and exceptional HERS energy efficiency ratings, look forward to monthly utility savings and healthier home environments.
- Evaluate and personally examine all aspects of work performed to ensure quality and workmanship meet established standards and specifications.
- Scheduling- Maintain productivity by allocating resources and delegating tasks. It is the project manager’s responsibility to ensure the project stays on schedule.
- Anticipate needs and establish priorities and courses of action to meet objectives each day.
- Schedule material delivery dates and ensure materials are on site when needed.
- Maintain work area(s) and systems in a neat, orderly condition to ensure smooth and safe operations.
- Obtain and analyze information relevant to objectives and clearly define work procedures to produce expected results, i.e. organize and plan in order to meet scheduled deadlines.
- Plan comprehension- Read, comprehend, and evaluate lot grading plans, site plans, sediment control plans, building plans, MEPs, utility plans, etc.
- Monitor all invoices and budget reserves to ensure projects are completed on budget.
- Communicate in a clear, concise manner via verbal and written form with customers, employees, contractors and other groups to ensure comprehension.
- Provide supervision for all contractors to enhance safety and ensure quality.
- Assure work performed outside of agreed upon scope is approved by customer or management.
- Provide guidance and direction to sub-contractors to ensure they meet industry and company standards.
- Attend weekly production meetings to review project status with management.
- Review all sub-contractor invoices to confirm they are consistent with the proposal and scope of work.
- Act as a construction liaison with the customers.
- Ability to drive and to maintain an unrestricted, valid driver’s license and a vehicle.
Craftmark Homes offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K, paid vacation. Craftmark Homes is an equal opportunity employer
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.